Study Timetable Consultation
Become the master of your time with this personal, one-on-one consultation. Learn how to prioritise activities and schedule your time to keep yourself ahead of the game.
A key to success in Year 11 and 12 is being able to manage priorities and time.
In this 1 hour personal session, you will learn how to prepare a study timetable which allows you to balance the demands of school, with the demands of life. With a focus on keeping you healthy, this session will help you run across the Year 12 Finish Line, rather than crawl across it.
You will learn:
- how to prioritise activities
- how to manage study and revision
- how to keep your mind uncluttered
- how to organise your time so you keep on top of your commitments.
A timetable template in Excel will be provided during the session for you to use during the year.
Two follow up phone calls are included.
In an afternoon of easy reading, you will learn how to focus the power of your brain to learn well and perform at your best during exams.
You will learn how to:
- Use smart study habits, to LEARN MORE IN LESS TIME;
- Use strategic, focussed revision to TARGET YOUR EFFORTS;
- Use savvy exam tips to MAXIMISE YOUR MARKS;
- and much, much more.
If you are a parent, then this book is for you too. Sharpen your own brain and learn how to support your loved one during Year 11 and 12, and beyond, with “Think Savvy, Revise Smart”.